Rocking Circle P

Rocking Circle P is my small farm in Northeastern rural Utah. We're a small fruit, nut and fiber farm.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Happy July



What am I working on? Well first there is this group of loom knitters and I'm on Block 5.
Almost completed it.....yea for me! But the sad news is I'm behind on this group and have Block 6 already waiting for me to start.


Next, I finished spinning some Corridale X and it's on the niddy noddy, getting ready to ply.....hummmmm 2 ply or 3 ply?


Currently on the spindle and wheel are Alpaca from Rainbow Farms in Vernal, Utah. Nice fiber if you need alpaca.



Today I purchased this cool pattern from Pinklemon Twist. So I went stash diving and have decided to card some shetland fiber and some mohair and dye it red for those Fire socks. The fibers are grey, brown, and white so I'm hoping when I dye it that the colors will take up the dye just a little differently and give it a cool look. I'll have to post picture of the process. Wish me luck. Here's the link if you want to see the Fire socks. Enjoy the rest of July!

http://pinklemontwist.blogspot.com/2008/07/fire-pattern-ii-of-elements-sock.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home