Rocking Circle P

Rocking Circle P is my small farm in Northeastern rural Utah. We're a small fruit, nut and fiber farm.

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Sewing Conference

Besides doing all the reading and homework of these classes, I volunteered to teach a hairpin lace class for our local Sewing Conference. WOW, it's been a long time since I did any hairpin lace, but I finally remembered and I think the class went off ok. Not great, but ok. It was a smaller class and that was good for me. This is the scarf I tried to teach them to make. It's really quite pretty. http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art26186.asp Teaching really is a talent and I think my talent either left or is so very rusty, I really had to work at it. It was nice to do a few crafty things for a little while. Well, back to the books.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home