Rocking Circle P

Rocking Circle P is my small farm in Northeastern rural Utah. We're a small fruit, nut and fiber farm.

Friday, February 29, 2008

Where does time go?



February is about over and it was a whirl wind of a month. All my kids and grandkids and myself went to Disneyland in California. We had a blast! I could not have had a better time, but would have preferred to be healthy. I went with a new case of bronchitis, and infected everyone in the group....Sorry! The kids drugged me up with Day Quil, or Night Quil and dragged me all over Disneyland and the California experience side, for 4 days, it was a blur. Wednesday night I was finally able to sleep laying down and not cough all night long. I can really remember Thursday. Life is great, but I wish I was feeling better for the trip. The picture is day 1, the little guy there is the youngest grandchild, two older boys really didn't want to do the Disney character thing, so they are not pictured, but that's the rest of the grand babies. It was really sweet to see how Teagan (youngest 23 months old) reacted to Goofy. He ran to him and gave him a big hug, then cried when we pulled him away. It was so touching, it made me cry. He loved the characters, but Goofy was his first and favorite.


Came home Sunday, after attending church with my Son and grandkids in Las Vegas, in a winter storm that scarred the heck out of me. Did 30 - 35 miles per hour for the last 5 1/2 hours, that truly should have been a 2 1/2 - 3 hour drive, to make it home at 10:30 at night. I was never so glad to get home.


For the last week of my vacation, I have been a slouth. Didn't do much of anything. Finished getting well. I'm still coughing a little bit, but feel much better. I've been trying to get this knitted scarf done before Spring is here and I can't use it anymore. I guess there is always next winter. Can't take any pictures, because I can't find my camera cord. I think I left it at work. Monday it's back to the old grind stone, but I feel refreshed, and I'm glad for the 2 weeks off to enjoy my children and grandchildren on a trip of a life time.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow Peggy you always have something on the go... Your energy takes my breath away. Thank you for linking your blog to mine, I will figure out how to do the same with yours! Take care and I wish you many many fibre filled events in your life!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home