Rocking Circle P

Rocking Circle P is my small farm in Northeastern rural Utah. We're a small fruit, nut and fiber farm.

Monday, July 23, 2007

WOW! What changes in my life. I have changed jobs a couple of times over the last few weeks. I still work for the same place, just new assignments, and they still aren't done moving me around. I'm hoping for one position in particular......hope with me.

Then I was accepted into a Master's Program and will be starting that in a few weeks. Which means time away from the farm and animals. I've got to get more pens built while I'm off this week.

We've had a stud in here so maybe we'll have colts next year. I really don't care if we do or not honestly, but if so, what a nice surprise.

And the BF and I aren't seeing eye to eye......gosh we're not seeing anything together so I've dedicated this oldie-but-goodie to him. It's Rod Stewart lyrics. Thanks Rod for knowing exactly how I feel.

"I Wish You Love"
(feat. Chris Botti)

I wish you bluebirds in the spring
To give your heart a song to sing
And then a kiss
But more than this
I wish you love

And in July a lemonade
To cool you in some leafy glade
I wish you health
And more than wealth
I wish you love

My breaking heart and I agree
That you and I could never be
So with my best, my very best
I set you free

I wish you shelter from the storm
A cozy fire to keep you warm
But most of all
When snowflakes fall
I wish you love
I wish you shelter from the storm
A cozy fire to keep you warm
But most of all
When snowflakes fall
I wish you love
[Thanks to www.oldielyrics.com for these lyrics]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home