Rocking Circle P

Rocking Circle P is my small farm in Northeastern rural Utah. We're a small fruit, nut and fiber farm.

Friday, July 07, 2006


July Already?

I can't believe time is flying by soooo quickly. I can't believe I haven't said a word on my blog for a while. It's not like I'm not doing things. So thought I would add some of the newer critters to the ole blog. We have Dutch and Doc. Two little brothers who will supply some very fine angora fiber to the farm.







Still in quarantine are my new little Shetland babies, Dot (white ewe with 3 dots on her left ear), and Mocha for her beautiful chocolate color.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:53 PM, Blogger Tina T-P said…

    Hi Peggy - caught your blog off the Shetland Sheep list - it looks like you've had your hands full this spring/summer with lots of new babies around your place, & that's a mighty fine looking grandson (I have to content myself with grand nephews & nieces) Take care - Tina

     

Post a Comment

<< Home