Rocking Circle P

Rocking Circle P is my small farm in Northeastern rural Utah. We're a small fruit, nut and fiber farm.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006


Update on Ron's Socks

I haven't posted on Ron's socks for a while and thought you might be interested as to why. That same little 4 month old Chihuahua loves to chew on things. See the nice stick in the middle of the picture......it was a double pointed needle. This is the second time he has made out with them. The first time, I was able to use sand paper and smooth out the teeth marks.

Even this morning, after I took the picture, I put the stitches back on the 2 needles he pulled out, while I was getting ready for work, I looked over on my bed and there he was with one of the needles. He pulled it out again. I spanked his little hinny this morning. Caught right in the act of being a bad boy.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:23 AM, Blogger KansasA said…

    Don't I know about Chihuahuas chewing things! I had four of them and we just lost our beloved Spike last November, he would be turning 11 this month. I still have his wife Meegie, his daughter Annie and a non-relative Jumbo as well as a new blue heeler Blue, and an oldie blue heeler Lucy. I have lost many a craft item to dog's teeth and I have to admit they've all been smacked in the hiney's at one time or another :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home