Rocking Circle P

Rocking Circle P is my small farm in Northeastern rural Utah. We're a small fruit, nut and fiber farm.

Monday, April 03, 2006


WHAT A WEEK!

Three babies in one week. That took a lot out of me and I just sat there and worried. Didn't do a thing, not one contraction did I have. Here is Goldie's new baby. She was really mauve or dusty rose colored when she was born, so I've named her Rose.


She was born about 1 hour before dark on Saturday, April 1, my April Fools baby. It was a rotten day to be born, the wind was blowing cold and we had hail, snow and rain earlier that day. Poor baby was so cold. I helped Momma dry her off so she could get warmed up and put a lamp on for them.

First exploration, the little rat got through too.

5 Comments:

  • At 7:31 AM, Blogger Deb said…

    How precious!!!!

     
  • At 10:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    awww, she is beautiful. congratulations.

     
  • At 11:54 AM, Blogger bonnie said…

    awwww

     
  • At 8:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ADORABLE! Thanks for sharing the pictures!

     
  • At 8:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Rose seem like a very suitable name. However, I don't think it fair that you didn't share in contractions.
    Love your daughter-in-law.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home