Rocking Circle P

Rocking Circle P is my small farm in Northeastern rural Utah. We're a small fruit, nut and fiber farm.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

More Babies

Can goats have babies anytime besides just before dark?

Last of the baby kids were born. Silver had twins. One looks like the daddy and one like the momma. But the little white one was rejected by the momma. I think he was in the sack too long and inhaled gunck. Well, he went to the vet and got some medicine and I'm trying to nurse him to health. I don't know how good of a goat momma I'll make.






But my little 4 month old male Chihuahua is trying awfully hard.














Here's a sad update. I lost the little white goat on Friday, April 14th.
I guess I'm not a very good momma goat.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Babies everywhere, you are so blessed. Beautiful little ones.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home