Rocking Circle P

Rocking Circle P is my small farm in Northeastern rural Utah. We're a small fruit, nut and fiber farm.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

WOW.....This is a Beautiful Spring Morning

I really like Spring. It smells fresh and new. I've been sick with some sort of bronchial thing that made me feel like I had asthma (which I don't have). I can finally smell and taste again, and I'm really hungry. All good healing signs.

Here is what I haven't been working on. I purchased this yarn to make my newest little, soon to be born, grandson a blanket. Tegan Reese is suppose to be his name, but I'm not sure I am spelling everything right. I must get going on this blanket, he'll be here soon.






The brown fiber is from the Winter Retreat. This was the long hairy looking fiber. It spun up like a charm and I really wish I knew more about it. The raglan is the black fiber and my mohair plied together. Made one of these earlier, but it went to my sister. This one is mine.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:25 PM, Blogger Kristy said…

    Ooooh, I love your handspun! I'm trying to learn to spin, but I can't seem to get an even tension. I probably need an actual lesson or two rather than trial and error type learning.

    When is the new baby due to arrive? I have a new grandson due in July and am hoping to get a few things knit for him as well. All I need is more hours in the day and less needed sleep.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home