Rocking Circle P

Rocking Circle P is my small farm in Northeastern rural Utah. We're a small fruit, nut and fiber farm.

Monday, November 27, 2006


The New Spin

Here's a new spin for me and I like it! Guanaco.....sounds scary and evil, but it is soft and devine. Again, some fiber that my Sister Bonnie sent to have me spin for her. This fiber is from Village Spinning & Weaving Shop, in Solvang California. Cool little town to visit too. This fiber is soft as butter, spins fine as frogs hair, (for me anyway, I haven't put a count on it, but it resembles thread), and I love the way it drafts. Just hold on to it and it makes the yarn, Ok.... maybe not quite that easy, but it is nice stuff to spin. I think easier than the Cashmere was for me. The fibers seem to be longer and draft out together better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home