Rocking Circle P

Rocking Circle P is my small farm in Northeastern rural Utah. We're a small fruit, nut and fiber farm.

Monday, August 30, 2010

Well, I would say that I have been the worst blogger. It seems that since I have been working 30 miles away, that I have just been getting worse and worse about writing in my blog. It's not that I have not been busy, or that I don't have things to share with the world, but time seems to be my challenge. This is a catch up day. Now let's see what's on the camera, for it tells a better story than me.

Some 4-H Horse Shows for the Summer 2010. I'm not sure which happened in which month. Let's just label them July/August.

Isn't that a pretty pair. Tyler and Windy. Colt class and Tyler's first show.















Amber and Tiny. Amber was new to riding and this was her 1st show, with about 5 days of riding experience.
















Angie and Mariah.














Ronnie Jewel's 1st year with 4-H. She wanted to use Flint who is older and more experienced than her horse Breezy. Flint is a good old boy gelding and not too scary.














0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home