Rocking Circle P

Rocking Circle P is my small farm in Northeastern rural Utah. We're a small fruit, nut and fiber farm.

Monday, January 09, 2006


Felting Bags


Finished projects always feel sooooo good. Here is my first Oregon Tote after it was felted and then I knit another one for my other sister.












I changed the pattern just a bit to make it more of a purse. I like how the stripes turned out except in the first attached icord does not show well. That's the green stripe with the flecks of pink. Also on the 2nd bag I used vinegar to soak it in to hold the colors. The salmon pink has faded just a bit, but still looks nice with the bag. The lighter color is actually a pale pink. In the first bag the light green was the pale pink, oops!

This was great fun and I'll do it again soon. My purse is looking to be replaced.